LCI Laser Medi-Spa Clinics in Ottawa offers you Gift Certificates for unforgettable experience at one of our clinics!
LCI Ottawa offers a solution to thinning or over plucked eyebrows .
Microblading is a cosmetic tattooing procedure that fills in thin eyebrow areas to make them look fuller.
Unlike a traditional tattoo, which is permanent, the coloring from microblading may last for up to 3 years. This is because microblading uses different tools and a smaller amount of pigment.
A trained technician uses a microblade tool to apply color pigments that look like real hairs.
Microblading is used on eyebrows to create, enhance or reshape their appearance in terms of both shape and color. It deposits pigment into the upper region of the dermis.
Microblading offers natural looking and defined eyebrows.
- LCI's certified technicianconsults with clients about the best brow shape for their face and chooses a color that matches the natural hair color and skin undertone.
- The brow area is then cleaned and numbed for the treatment.
- Instead of using a tattoo machine, she uses a handheld tool to manually draw hair strokes.
- Lastly, she applies an ointment to help with the healing process. It is possible that the color will fade after a few weeks and a touch up may be needed.
- Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years and is the best solution for thinning brows, giving your face a more youthful and defined look.
Call now for a FREE consulation!