- LCI Ottawa is now offering Botox, Dysport, and Restylane fillers. We offer competitive pricing and injections are administered by an experienced expert medical practitioner.
Dysport and Botox
We offer the choice of either Dysport or Botox so that, during your consultation, you can discuss with the nurse practioner which brand would be better suited for your specific goals. While they are similar, there are some differences between the two brands.
Here are some of the ways Botox and Dysport can be used to refresh your look:
- Expression lines and wrinkles
- Glabellar lines (Frown lines)
- Lateral canthal lines (Crows' feet)
- Nasolabial lines (Smile lines)
- Marionette lines (Corners of mouth)
Dermal fillers can be used in a variety of ways to correct and/or augment features, as well as to achieve a more youthful, rested appearance. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring acid in the body. Roughly half the hyaluronic acid in your body is present in your skin, where it binds to water to retain moisture. However, the natural aging process and exposure to things like ultraviolet radiation from the sun, tobacco smoke, and pollution can decrease its amounts in the skin. Hyaluronic acid fillers keep skin looking firm and youthful. Ask our nurse practitioner how fillers can be used to correct facial assymmetries.
Here are some of the options for Restylane dermal fillers:
- Restylane Kysse for fuller, plumper lips
- Restylane Volyme to augment the volume of the cheeks
- Restylane Defyne to correct severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane Skinboosters to skin appearance, smoothness, and elasticity
All injections are performed by certified Nurse Practitioner Sarah Arsenault, who became licensed to administer cosmetic injections in 2011. Call LCI Ottawa to book a cosmetic injectables consultation today!