For a free consultation with one of our certified technicians or to schedule a free skin analysis or an appointment at one of our LCI clinics please call us at email@example.com
- sun damage such as sunspots, freckles, melasma, pigmentation and age or liver spots
- fine lines and wrinkles
- rough, dry skin
- acne scarring
- skin discoloration or pigmentation
- blackheads and clogged pores
- excessively oily skin
- Avoid sun exposure for one week prior to after peeling treatment.
- Stop using Retin-A, AHA/BHA, and glycolic acid products at least three days prior to peeling treatment and after peeling treatment.
- Avoid waxing, bleaching, threading, dying, and laser treatments to area being treated one week prior to peeling treatment and after peeling treatment.
- Laser treatments should be avoided for a least two weeks prior and after peeling treatment.
Jane Iredale skin care makeup may be used right after any peeling treatment.
Vitalized Peels are suited to clients with mild to moderate skin conditions including wrinkles, acne, acne scarring, and melasma. LCI offers peels that are non-invasive, well-tolerated, and don’t require downtime.