MEDICAL SKIN CARE
LCI Laser Medi-Spa Clinics in Ottawa offers you Gift Certificates for unforgettable experience at one of our clinics!
For a free consultation with one of our certified technicians or to schedule a free skin analysis or an appointment at one of our LCI clinics please call us at 613-569-3737
Known as The Skin Care Makeup®, the Jane Iredale Cosmetics line is so safe and beneficial to use that it’s recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists throughout the world. Jane Iredale makeup is good for all skin types, skin tones, and conditions, including rosacea and acne-prone skin. It can be used immediately after any facial treatment, including laser, peels, IPL, facials, and waxing.
- Non-comedogenic – will not block pores
- Reduces risk of allergic reaction
- All products have been sensitivity tested
- Offers broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection up to SPF 30
- Calms and soothes irritated skin with its anti-inflammatory properties
- Received a Very Water Resistant rating by an FDA-approved lab
- Ensures complete coverage of skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness
- Jane Iredale cosmetics contain no oil, talc, alcohol, FD&C dyes, synthetic preservatives, parabens, or fragrance
- Recognized as safe and effective sun protection by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Jane Iredale makeup is designed to look good, feel great, and leave your skin healthy and radiant. The high mineral content foundations are long-wearing and offer excellent coverage while allowing your skin to breathe. Conditioners like sea algae protect from environmental agressors, and Jane Iredale minerals powders provide a broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) physical sunblock with SPF 20. LCI has been an authorized retailer of Jane Iredale products since 2006. Ask to try some of our most popular products:
Jane Iredale Cosmetics are easy to apply and offer flawless coverage. The high mineral content allows makeup shades to blend with the wearer’s skin tone, making it easy to find the right color. Try Jane Iredale cosmetics if you have trouble finding a foundation that matches your skin. Book a consultation with a cosmetics specialist at LCI today.