For a free consultation with one of our certified technicians or to schedule a free skin analysis or an appointment at one of our LCI clinics please call us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Microdermabrasion uses a process that removes a thin layer of dirt and dead cells from the surface of the skin. Specialists choose from a number of different devices to use, such as paddles, abrasive creams, and crystals, to perform the procedure. LCI uses crystals with a suction device to ensure uniform exfoliation.
Age, sun, diet, and environment are a few of the factors that lead to skin deterioration on the face and other parts of the body. Now with microdermabrasion there is a safe and gentle way to help rejuvenate, smooth, and repair your skin.
- fade hyperpigmentation like freckles, age spots, and melasma
- repair sun-damaged skin
- soften fine lines and wrinkles
- shrink enlarged pores
- treat blemishes
- complicated acne (stages 3 or 4)
- active rosacea
- active herpes lesions
- dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema
- open sores on the skin
- keloid scars
- lupus or other immune disorders
- Type 1 diabetes
Microdermabrasion is also not recommended for anyone who has used Accutane within the last 6 months.
Microdermabrasion is quick, affordable, and relatively risk-free. Your skin will look brighter, smoother, and may be slightly pink immediately after your treatment. Your skin care specialist will apply Aloe gel or moisturizer and sunscreen before you leave.
- Use a good moisturizer immediately after your treatment.
- Don’t use Alpha-Hydroxy Acid products, Glycolic acid products, or exfoliation scrubs on the treatment area for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 7 days after treatment, and use a high quality sunblock
- Resist using liquid foundations or pressed powder foundations for 24 hours after a treatment. Your skin will need to breathe and regenerate itself. You can safely apply eye makeup and lipstick.
Microderm is a simple, safe, low-cost way to improve the look of your skin. Results aren’t permanent, however. We recommend that you follow-up with regular treatments to maintain your beautiful complexion.