For a free consultation with one of our certified technicians or to schedule a free skin analysis or an appointment at one of our LCI clinics please call us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each of these actions plays a role in ensuring maximum fat removal:
The RF energy heats the dermal and subcutaneous layers of skin, stimulating fat metabolism in the subcutaneous fat layer and collagen remodeling in the dermal layer. The heat accelerates the release of fat into the extra-cellular matrix.
TriLipo muscle energy pulses cause the muscle to contract, pushing the fat cells toward the surface of the skin.
The mechanical pressure of the applicator compresses the skin and the subcutaneous fat layer from above. The combined internal and external pressure on the subcutaneous fat layer increases the removal of liquid fat through lymphatic drainage.
- The applicator is prevented from over heating at contact point with the skin.
- The system uses patented software that limits the power density of energy delivered to the skin.
- Patient biofeedback related to pain automatically terminates energy delivery.
- Non-contact skin temperature is monitored during treatment.
- Treatment is composed of multiple-pass and multiple-session routines.
- Microdermabrasion is also not recommended for anyone who has used Accutane within the last 6 months.